Program Speaker Registration
We invite thought leaders, industry experts, and community leaders to speak to the Kiwanis of Lakeland Club every Friday at Noon. Meetings are held in the Social Hall at First United Methodist Church. If you have someone you would like to invite to speak to the club, please reach out to Stephanie Hoskins, Programs Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PROGRAM SPEAKER INFORMATION
Thank you for accepting our invitation to speak to the Kiwanis Club of Lakeland. We have 30-40 members at our meetings. Meetings are held 12 pm-1 pm on Fridays at First United Methodist Church Social Hall (72 Lake Morton Drive, Lakeland FL 33801).
- Parking is behind the church
- Enter at the social hall from E. Walnut St.
- Please let someone know you are the Speaker if you are not immediately greeted.
- If you have a PowerPoint presentation, hand the thumbdrive to your greeter. It will be loaded from the tech booth. You will be given a wireless presentation clicker to use.
- You are welcome to bring literature to share as long as it is relevant to your presentation/topic
- You’ll be seated at our speaker’s table in the front
- Your lunch is provided The meeting begins at noon, and you will be introduced at around 12:35.
- We ask that your presentation end promptly at 1 pm to include any Q&A.
- Please make yourself available after the meeting for members to personally acknowledge you, and to take pictures.
- This is NOT an opportunity to solicit donations or volunteers for your organization.
- We like to keep a happy and loving environment, therefore we kindly ask that presentations NOT include divisive political or religious views or solicitations.
- This very short form is required well in advance so we can properly promote your Program.
- We promote programs 6-8 weeks in advance.
- By completing this form, you are confirming your participation.
- If for any reason you cannot attend, please call or text immediately so we can book and promote a replacement.
We encourage program speakers to invite their friends and colleagues to attend. Additionally, the program will be live-streamed on Facebook. Please feel free to invite, repost, and share event information from our facebook page with this link: https://www.facebook.com/lakelandkiwanisclub/events